Monday, April 21, 2014

Best Song of 2014 Thus Far

I've been thinkin' bout you, thinkin' bout me, thinkin'  bout the best songs of 2014. So far i think i've nailed it. There's only so many good songs out there, but lately it seems like the youngsters have got a hold on it. So let's start from #5 and work our way to #1.

5. I think we can all agree that in place number five should be, "Story of My Life" from One Direction. It's not the best song of the year, but it's certainly in 5th place.

4. In fourth place i would have to say "Bound 2" from Kanye's "Yeezus." You can fight me on it, but no one's gonna tell me this song isn't a solid four, and how about that music video?

3. In place three Lorde's "Team." Need i say more?

2. In place number two is no mystery. "Dark Horse" by Katy Perry. This song has taken America by surprise and changed the whole game. We love you Katy.

1. In spot #1... Drumroll please!!!!!!














by

 Lionel Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment