Thursday, February 13, 2014

DJ Khaled is Suffering From Success

So I today's post isn't so much my thoughts as yours. I want your thoughts on this folks. How about the new DJ Khaled album, "Suffering From Success"? I'm not so concerned about the music this time as I am about the concept. Here is a guy who has come face to face with some of life's deepest pain. What do we do when we're thriving in our careers, the fridge is full, and we can't even here the sound of doubt over the sound of our cash? Well, we put on our mink coats and gold rings and with our head our hands... we cry. Success is rough, being a DJ is even rougher. It's a tough life. The hood no longer good. The crew that I once knew only makes me feel more blue and the things i used to do don't even feel true. I'm suffering from success baby, how 'bout choo?


No comments:

Post a Comment